On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it gives us great pleasure to invite you to the The Twelfth 2017 International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems, which will be held at the Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Japan, during 9 - 11 November 2017.
The Eleventh International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems aims to facilitate technology and knowledge exchange between International researchers/scholars in the field of knowledge science, information systems, and system science and creativity support systems intensively in November 2017 The conference will cover a broad range of research topics in the fields of knowledge engineering and science, information technology, creativity support systems and complex system modeling.
The conference has so far been an important event and has attracted many scientists, engineers and researchers from academia, government laboratories, and industry internationally.
- Anticipatory networks, systems, and decisions
- Autonomous creative systems
- Cognitive foundations of knowledge
- Cognitive and psychological issues in creativity research
- Cognitive foundations of knowledge
- Collaborative activities in Living Labs
- Collaborative idea generation and creativity
- Collaborative knowledge creation
- Collaborative working environments fostering creativity
- Complex system modelling
- Computer supported creativity
- Creative approaches to model technological evolution
- Creative business models
- Creative conflict resolution
- Creative coordination and cooperation mechanisms
- Creative decision processes
- Creative interaction techniques
- Creative model building
- Creative reasoning and decision making
- Creative research environments and their performance
- Creative social computing
- Creative visualisation of data and knowledge
- Creativity in finance
- Creativity in augmented reality
- Creativity in health care
- Creativity in mobile applications
- Creativity in social media
- Creativity in the Cloud
- Creativity measurement
- Creativity support systems
- Creativity transfer and stimulation
- Creativity vs. rationality
- Creativity-enhancing interfaces
- Creativity-oriented information system architectures
- Decision sciences
- Decision support systems (DSS)
- Discovering opportunities, threats and challenges
- Foresight support systems (FSS)
- Future Internet and knowledge-based society
- Future exploration and modelling
- Future perspectives of knowledge, information, and creativity support
- Game-theoretical aspects of knowledge
- General creative systems (GCS)
- Group recommendation, and advise
- Heuristics and general problem solving
- Identifying real options in complex business environments
- Information fusion
- Information quality
- Intelligent analysis of Big Data
- Knowledge extraction, creation, and acquisition
- Knowledge in multi-agent systems
- Knowledge integration
- Knowledge management in business, industry, and administration
- Knowledge representation and reasoning
- Knowledge verification and validation
- Living Lab support systems (LLSS)
- Machine learning and creativity
- Malicious creativity in the web, its discovery and remedy
- Mathematical models of creative processes
- Multi- and interdisciplinary approaches in creativity research
- Multicriteria decision making
- Natural language analysis
- Non-monotonic reasoning
- Ontology creation and management
- Open innovation
- Organizational learning
- Preference modelling
- Reasoning about knowledge
- Recommender systems
- Scientific information management
- Search for a compromise in multicriteria decision making and collaborative games
- Social Computing
- Social factors of collaborative creativity
- Software-based stimulation of creativity
- Supervised and semi-supervised learning
- Trust modeling
- Uncertainty modelling
- Virtual environment design
- Visual Analytics and Intelligent User Interfaces
- Web intelligence tools
- World models
We look forward to welcoming you all in Nagoya, Japan, in November 2017 , and hope your stay will both be rewarding and enjoyable!
- Deadline for paper submission
June 15→ August 15 2017
- Deadline for poster paper submission
July 30→August 15 2017
- Notification of acceptance and early-bird registration starts September 10, 2017
- Submission deadline for the camera-ready version of papers
September 20→ September 30, 2017
- KICSS2017 Important Dates
1. Invitation Letter
We issue an invitation letter after you register to the conference. Normally, presenters/authors invitation letter will be issued without review in five business days, after requested.
Invitation letter for committee members is also issued in five business days.
If you are not presenter at the conference, you may be reviewed to be eligible to attend the conference in ten business days.
2. Visa Information
A valid passport is required to enter Japan. Participants from certain countries may be required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. If you are uncertain about your requirements, please consult your nearest Japanese Embassy or Consulate, or visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
( 1 ) Before your inquiry, you should complete registration and payment to the conference, and book your air ticket and your accommodation.
( 2 ) Please contact Toshikazu Fukushima (email@example.com).
( 3 ) For non-conference participants, we do not issue documents for your visa application.
Our support does not guarantee to permit your travel by our issued documents.
KICSS2017 Executive Committee, 466-8555, NITech 4-702, Takayuki Ito Lab. , Gokiso, Showa, AIchi, Nagoya Japan.